Three ways I am still a kid:
1. I love disney movies, I really want to see the new Winnie The Pooh that came out in theatres last week.
2. The littlest things can make me immensly happy.
3. Playing in the park is so much fun! Playgrounds have come a long way since I was in kindergarden.
Three ways I am already old:
1. I got to bed early, and rarely sleep in.
2. My knees crack!
3. I don’t like music/tv to be too loud, sensative ears. 🙂
Three things I want to do:
Three ways I’m a stereotypical “boy”:
1. I don’t mind getting dirty
2. I can sometimes be found sitting ‘manly’, cause its more comfy.
3. I have an aggressive and competitive nature
Three ways I’m a stereotypical “girl”:
like love shopping
2. I want to mary either an Edward Cullen or Seth Cohen. ( In real life of course)
3. I have more ‘girl’ friends than I do ‘guy’ friends.
Three things I want to try within the next three months:
Three things I like about myself:
1. I’m kind and warm-hearted
2. My passion & determination
Three of my everyday essentials:
3. A smile.
Three things that scare me:
1. red meat
3. dark alley-ways