“Why postpone your greatness? There will never be a perfect time to live your dreams.”
While eating dinner at
my favoutie place in the worldWhole Foods, I worked on the much overdue list I wrote about a while back.
Btw, I was sitting next to a complete stranger, who happened to be kinda cute, and was also alone eating his WF meal.
Another reason to love WF, the cafe-seating area is always filled with unique individuals, family, and firends. You’re never alone. 🙂
I also realized I only have 9 months till I’m 19, woah.
K, here it is;
1) Find your true friends – create loyal and meaningful connections
2) Further delve into creative endeavors – art, blogging.
3) Experience uni life
4) Travel somewhere new
5) Take a dance class
6) Eat real ice cream on a waffle cone -more than once
7) Fall in love
8 ) Graduate first year uni – (a month after my birthday)
9) Reach a healthy weight, menstruate, become a woman!
10) Volunteer – preferably at the hospital
11) Go on a yoga retreat
12) Try weight lifting
I need 7 more things! Any suggestions?
“There are no mistakes in life, only lessons! There is no such thing as a negative experience, only opportunities to grow.”